Thursday, September 9, 2010

A quick Intro

Today I will officially start blogging. I decided to do a blog because with life as busy as it is I want to be able to chronicle our lives, our changes, and our future goals. When I look back at this I want to be able and say...oh that's what was going on then.

A little about my family. I have been married almost 8 years to my high school sweetheart, Michael. We have 2 children: Vonraya, 16 and Bryce 2. We found out we are expecting a few weeks ago and are really excited! Tomorrow we go in for our first ultrasound to see the baby's heartbeat or the babies' heartbeats....don't know if there's one or TWO! If there are two I am absolutely sure I'll be picking Michael up off the floor. I feel like there is only one little baby, but I've been more sick this pregnancy and my labs have been high, so we'll see.  If there are two...it would be a double blessing and since we did use fertility medications it is possible, so I am very excited for tomorrow.

I am a nurse and love nursing, but decided to go part-time when we had Bryce because I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could...they are only little once.  Working only 2 days a week has really been great because I still get to keep my nursing skills and I get to spend lots of time with Bryce playing, doing art, and just being Mommy. I am also a consultant for Thirty-One Gits, a company that specializes in personalized bags and purses. My website is www.mythirtyone.com/bmitchell check it out.

I hope I haven't totally bored you! More fun to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment