Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jesus' Children

I am eight weeks pregnant and sooo very thankful for the opportunity to grow our family.  God's hand is moving within our family and changing us in ways we never saw coming.  Bryce has been a catalyst for us to "get real" and be a witness for Jesus.  My favorite part of the day is when we are putting him to bed and first he asks me to tell him a story about Tractor Phil; an imaginary tractor I make up bedtime stories about each night. After I finish he always turns to Daddy to tell him a Bible story about Jesus.  Bryce loves this and sometimes will tell his grandparents I'll tell you a Bible story...although it always ends up a little different than the original...the love it is being told with is genuine.  I feel that Bryce and our future child may really get the chance to witness to some of our parents that need Jesus's love.  I see how they look at him differently when he prays for meals and when he tells them Bible stories...maybe they see the truth in what a little person sees or simply it is a non-confrontational way for them to be exposed...whatever it is-it's preparing change within our families.  So to have 2 little people soon that are excited and love Jesus will mean much more to our families then all the preaching I could ever do.  So for now...prayers continue for the preparation of their hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment